What are some of the benefits of using a Luau Wrap Bag?
* Our Luau Wraps are made of water resistant interior fabrics so they keep your food from leaking or going stale.
* The exterior of each bag is constructed out of 100% Certified Organic Cotton
* You don’t have to worry about running out of plastic bags anymore!
* Eco-friendly way to carry items. No more polluting our oceans or filling landfills.
* The hook side of the Velcro is sewn so when you turn it inside out to launder, it won't snag on your clothes
* Easy to take care of
* The pull tab makes the bag easy to open as well as provide a loop to secure a clip onto while out and about.
* Each bag is hand-sewn in Oregon, USA
Are the bags safe for food? Our materials have been tested by a third party lab just make sure that
all our materials are certified CPSIA compliant. Certified BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, and PVC FREE!!! Will my food stay fresh and moist?
Yes! Because our bags are made out of tightly woven moisture resistant
fabrics. Air does not easily move in and out of the bag. Also, Luau Wraps are designed with a fold-over at the top of the bag to hold in crumbs and keep air out and the Velcro runs the length of the bag (as opposed to a small closure that some competitor bags have).
This keeps your food fresh and prevents dry out. Our
bags do not keep food cold or warm; like a plastic sandwich bag, the
food inside will gradually become the temperature of its surroundings.
If your food needs to be kept cold, place in a cooler, refrigerator or
with an ice bag. Ice bags will not sweat into the bag as the moisture barrier works both ways to keep your food fresh.
How do I take care of my bags?
Please see the washing instructions page for more information. Simple to clean. A routine of cleaning out your bags daily if perishable food is left at room temperature is suggested.
Where are the bags made?
We are proud to say that Luau Wraps are made 100% in Oregon, U.S.A.! Providing jobs locally.